Monday, February 18, 2008

Island Park

So me and Ben went snow-shoeing over the frozen lake. It was really fun.


This is the back of the cabin. It is seriously so pretty.

And then the front. Once again the amounts of snow is just amazing.

The sunset behind the cabin.




So we made a snow cave this weekend. I had no idea these things even existed. But i must say I was a little nervous when I was inside in fear that it would just cave in on me. Luckily it never did.

So this weekend me and Ben went up to his cabin in Island Park to relax and see his family. All I have to say is that I did not want to leave. It was so much fun.

3 comments:

Erin said...

how scary! i dont think i would have gone in that.

Stacie Hawley said...

Holy cow - THAT IS SO MUCH SNOW!!! Crazy!! I don't think I have ever seen that much!! Ha ha - sounds like a fun weekend!

KJ and Michelle said...

so...next time you go to a beautiful cabin dont hesitate to invite us. I mean, I know we are really cool and intimidating BUT we arent migits so...you know, maybe....? haha