Thursday, March 27, 2008

COUCHES


Ok so I now totally feel like a married person. You could not believe how excited I was to finally get couches. It is weird how these things in life (like getting couches or china) excite you. But hey they do so I thought I would share my excitement. Ok so we are finally starting to hang things up in our little apartment and I know what you are thinking....yes it has taken me about 3 months to reach this point. But listen....all I have to say is that it is hard going to school full time and doing household things. Who would of thought? So this is just a whole new world to me.

4 comments:

Carolyn Baggett said...

okay, i'm kinda jealous of your couches!! they're so nice, lucky kids

Erin said...

LOVE THESE! so much cleaner than mine i am sure...

Stacie Hawley said...

Oohhhh...I love love love your new sofas!! So cute!! Great Color!!

Kate and Peter Lowe said...

Oh I so know how this is! Somehow that perfect little married HOME you though you'd make takes a little longer to establish when you're in school. Oh it feels so good once you get it though :) Your couches are pretty!