Monday, March 31, 2008

Shelly Came to Visit

So this past weekend Shelly came into town to hang out with Ben and I. We had so much fun....even though it was such a short trip. We picked her up on Friday afternoon and that night we went to a Jon Schmit concert (he is a pianist) and it was so entertaining. We all loved it. Then we just hung out on Saturday and Sunday. Ben's sister was blessing her baby, Lily, on Sunday so went down to Idaho Falls for a little bit. We were sad to drop Shelly off at the airport this morning but I am excited to see her again in about a week and a half.

The Mother and I

Me and Ben with Lily


7 comments:

Kristi Harrison said...

you look so pretty.. like a profession wife or something.. haha ps did i mention that you should totally come to utah this weekend...

AubreAnn said...

you look great! how are you?

Lauren said...

Yay for blogs :) Looks like you're doing great!

Kim said...

Cute mom and daughter picture. Did she bake cookies? My girls keep wanting Aunt Shelly to come because she'll make cookies....

Carolyn Baggett said...

umm, you're gorgeous Cynda! i love that pic of you and your mom!

Stacie Hawley said...

How cute!!! Isn't it the best when mother's come to visit!! I know Shelly was so excited to see you!! And---ahhhh - crazy - I am jsut looking at that little baby and thinking - holy crap - she is little - holy crap - I am having another one of those!! AAHHA ha ha!!

Lauren said...

Carolyn is my cousin's cousin. Small world!