Saturday, July 26, 2008

GRADUATION






So Ben and I graduated this past semester. Ben actually graduated in April and I will be done by December but he walked late and I walked early so we could graduate together. It was so much fun.
My whole family came up which was a complete surprise. My brother and sister told me they could not come so when they walked in the doors of Olive Garden I was shocked. Now if you know me I am not good with surprises (I was the one in which my friends threw me a surprise 16th birthday party at a pizza place and when I walked in with my parents I was so embarrassed because I thought my friends were having a party without me and they just did not invite me). But I was so excited to see them. It was so much fun to see them because I did not know if I was going to be able to see them before Ben and I left for Connecticut.
So I have so many pictures from graduation because my father got a new camera and Nate got a little crazy with taking pictures. I must say Ben enjoyed all the pictures that were being taken of him.....he actually compared it to our numerous wedding day photos.

4 comments:

Kim said...

It looks like you had a great day! Congratulations...I wish I could have been there. We're looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks.

Miriam said...

Congrats! How exciting!

Kristi Harrison said...

um hello how cute.. you two sitting together at graduation. see you soon.

Carolyn Baggett said...

Whoaaaa, I can't believe you're already graduated!!! this is the year that I'm supposed to graduate, did you go to school on your off-semester?? well GOOD for you and Ben, congrats!!