Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Typewriters


First of all I am just wondering why libraries still have typewriters. Does anyone really use them anymore?
Secondly I would like this experience with you. So I am sitting in the library today studying for school when these 2 ten-year-old girls come and sit next to me where typewriters are sitting. Then they decide it would be fun to play on the typewriters. Now you may not know this but typewriters are really loud. Like annoyingly loud. They type on these typewriters and giggle for like 30 min. It is taking every ounce of me not to say anything. Finally they leave and I can focus on my hw. But then a study group sits right behind me. Then the ten-year-olds come back. Lets just say I lasted about another 10 min and left.

6 comments:

Kristi Harrison said...

first of all, you're not using a typewriter anymore? (shocked face) personally i love the things- i can't get enough of them.
second, thanks for blogging. i know i threatened your life if you didn't but i was saying that out of love.
third, that is all. your the best!

Anonymous said...

I would have given those little girls SO many stink-eye glares... I hate rude children. And yes, I consider little girls playing on noisy typewriters and giggling to be rude.

Erin said...

you are so angry inside.

Kristin and Mike Jenson said...

"Kids, I don't know whats wrong with kids today"

Kristi Harrison said...

dearest cyndar, i just went stalking on one of your friends blog and found a video of you from your HSM party. haha i loved it.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, maybe you're right... If I moved there, I might even have a job.