Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Captain's Cove

I have received many requests to update my blog. So here we go. It is going to be short but maybe I can add some more in the next couple of days. No promises though.


A couple of weekends ago we went with some friends to a (for a lack of a better word) seaport village called Captain's Cove. We went up to get some lunch which of course consisted of fish and chips and to try to win a lobster (see pic below).


If you catch one of the lobsters they will cook it up for you. Sadly, we did not win. But the boys think they now know the strategy so next time they will win for sure.

2 comments:

Kristin and Mike Jenson said...

Thank you for updating me on the small potion of your comings and goings. I almost feel like I kind of know you again... it has been ever so long since you last posted a blog.

Whittney and Ryan said...

yayaya!!!! an update that cove place looks fun i love how the boys have a "strategy" worked out to win next time, that totally sounds like Ben, miss you