Thursday, February 19, 2009

I Am The Proud Owner


I am the proud owner of High School Musical 3 and I LOVE it. So for Valentine's Day Ben and I decided we would each get something little for the other. So Ben surprised me with HSM 3. Seriously what a great husband. He knowing submitted himself to watching HSM 3 numerous times by giving that to me. So we got it in the mail on Tuesday (since it just came out) and I was so excited to watch it and he conveniently went and played basketball that night and told me not to wait for him because I just had to watch it. So yes I did watch it and it was amazing.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! Ben is such a good guy! If you ever want someone to watch it with other than Ben, definitely call me! I love those movies!!

Kristi Harrison said...

let me tell you the reasons why i love you: so i was reading on someones blog and saw that you had a new post and the title of your post was "i am the proud owner" and i was thinking "ohh i wonder what they bought" then as i proceeded to wait from the time i clicked on your link to when it opened i imagined a million different things you could have purchased. i should have known it would of been HSM3.. remember when i bought you that poster that hung in our front room of the apt.. that thing was sick.

Lizzie said...

I LOVE HSM. It was filmed at my high school! I just bought HSM3 yesterday, love it!

Whittney and Ryan said...

k-blanchard that the poster was not sick it MADE our living room!

Whittney and Ryan said...

you should be proud cyn! i love zac and can not wait for his next major motion film 17 again! good game ben you know what she likes

Miriam said...

Hooray! I am a proud owner as well. I got it the day it came out and am so happy I did!!

Erin said...

this is WHY we are sisters.

Kristin and Mike Jenson said...

You know I'm totally jealous!!! :)