Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Greatest Creation




Yes, this post is about food. One thing that I now do is rave about food. Ben's family is full of ravers and I think it is starting to rub off. In case you didn't know Ben and I love to cook. We especially like to try to cook new things. To give a little background on the greatest creation: On our way out east we stopped in Minnesota to see Kim, Drew, and the girls. While we were there they took us out to this Italian place that had the most amazing food. Ben and I both got manicotti that was made in crepes instead of shells and it had not only marinara sauce but alfredo sauce too. It was seriously divine. Ever since then Ben and I talk about that meal and how we should make it. Then the other day I was looking in the cookbook to find something new to have for dinner that week and I saw manicotti and instantly thought of the place in Minnesota. So we decided to recreate it and it turned out amazing. Thank you Memmotts for introducing us to our fav meal.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh that looks good! Any chance you love me enough to share the recipe? :-D

Kristin and Mike Jenson said...

This posy makes me happy!! I love that you guys rave about food! Also- in response to your comment about Epps having her own photo is: once you have a cat you will understand ;) lol

The Burrups said...

hey yall! i just saw your blog and love the post of the food. so fun! we miss you guys! how life? happy anniversary by the way, its so crazy how fast time goes by. hope all is well! take care!

Kim said...

Come back...We'll go again!

Stacie Hawley said...

Oooohh...yum! Can we have the recipe??